Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1971 Mustang Fastback, 351C, FMX automatic trans, disk brakes, 9” rear end.

I bought this car from a friend in San Antonio. Engine was rebuilt in stock form except Stock except 2V Holley and headers. The dual exhaust is solid and exits the back in stock locations. Fluid has been flushed out in the trans and filter changed. Trans shifts good. Power brakes work, front rotors and pads look good. Rear shoes probably need replacing. Has 14’ aluminum slot wheels with average radials. All frame rails, torque boxes are solid and rust free. Battery apron area, average, no rust holes. Core support solid. Floor pans have been replaced with new repo pans. Trunk floor completely replaced with new repo pan. Fenders appear to be rust free. Doors are straight and in good condition. Quarter panels has minor rust holes in front of wheel and above wheel well opening. Rear lower quarter panel have had new lower repo panels and inner lower panels was replaced/sectioned to repair rust. Taillight panel has very minor rust at top where weathershipping is. Trunk was replace with rust free one. Mach 1 hood needs some body work. Mach 1 grill is in fair condition. Interior needs restoration. Has the typical cracked dash, crack in steering wheel. Small hole in headliner. Seats need to recovered. Door panels are not too bad. This originally had AC, but the compressor and lines have been removed. Car runs and drives good, but I haven’t driven it much more than around the block. I have a good blue title. Basically I need the money right now. If I had more time and just a little more work and a paint job this car could sell for a good price. If your looking for a car to restore that will not need major expensive work this is a car for you. I will be taking some more pictures of the car and I can take digital pictures of any area you request. Car can be seen in Houston after 5pm or anytime on Sundays. I might put this car on [censored] in a week or so. I’m asking $3500 for the car as it is. Please email with any questions

Thanks
Mark
[email protected]

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20034205162592956716390.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts