Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
location is Redding California. Vin# 1F02H147241
This car has been in our family, in California, since 1972. We knew the first owner. He died.
It comes with the original ford owner card with metal stamping.
the original warranty & and fact booklet.
The ford care and operation book.
a photo copy of the original sale.

My father kept this car in a garage all of its life. It’s the car I learned to drive on.
My father was planning on turning it into M1.
The sale of the car, would Include the M1 items he collected in order to convert it.
those items are vast, seats, glass, seat beats, full dash. Lots of under the hood/ dash items.
some of this items may be spares but most of the boxes were marked M1.
My father died suddenly, we came from out of state and have developed a verbal history With people he was working with, as it pertains to what my father was doing, or going to do to the car.
We replaced the fuel pump and line, as there was a new one sitting on the shop table..we assumed it needed being done so we did that.
We started it up and the motor sounds just like it ever did. Folks here working with my father, before he died, who were more in the know, said the carburetor needed replacing. We think this is probably so. Seem like there is a newish one among the many, on the work bench. We took it out for a drive around the block. In listening to those who were around my father, we know it has a new break cylinder Installed. We do not know if it was bled correctly or not. It did seem to stop fine...hence we are selling the car as is, where is. We have the original 8 track player for the car. The covers for the speakers are in the truck of the car. 14k
View attachment 765374 View attachment 765375 View attachment 765376 View attachment 765377 View attachment 765378
limit is 10 pictures, their are more unseen pics of engine, parts, M1 stuff, seats, glass...
thank you View attachment 765369 View attachment 765370 View attachment 765371 View attachment 765372 View attachment 765373 View attachment 765369 View attachment 765370 View attachment 765371 View attachment 765372 View attachment 765373 View attachment 765374 View attachment 765375 View attachment 765376 View attachment 765377 View attachment 765378

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Looks like an interesting car. People will also want to know what engine is in it and the VIN number.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be intrested in some of parts you have if you plan to separate them from the sale of the car as I have a newly acquired 69 fairlane that appears to have the same side glass & very similar interior. If your intrested in any sales you can contact me at [email protected] gmail.com
Email sent, location is Redding California.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.