Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a project 1972 Mach 1 Q-code C-6 car for sale. It is in complete project mode, but I have all the parts for the car. Engine, transmission, and diff. all all ready to go. Engine is a 351 4-barrel 4-bolt main CJ motor, heads modified for solid lifters. C-6 is trick, with all 4R100 internals and R-servo. Comes with 8-lug convertor unique to the 351/C6 combination. Rear is a Strange housing with Detroit Locker diff, Ford Motorsport 4.11's, and Moser 31 spl axles. Car comes with both correct new floorpans, and box after box of new or rebuilt parts. Have new large radiator, fuel tank with sender, Magnum 500's, stripe kits, lots of little detail items. Health issues are forcing this sale. Car is bright metallic blue with black deluxe interior w/ fold-down rear seat. This car will be a nice one restored, but I just don't have the energy to complete it. I am asking $7500 for the the whole deal, and there are alot of parts going with this car. I have also had most of the rust repair done on it already, and have the driver's floorboard cut out. E-mail me for pictures, or call me at 253-839-9708. The car is in Kent, Washington, 20 miles south of Seattle, on the I-5 corridor. No reasonable offer will be refused. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts