Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have run the V.I.N. number and researched to find that this is supposed to be a sport roof, Mach I. Which, to my understanding, means Mach I appearance package- paint, ram air hood, air shocks, and gas cap. The car has a 351 Cleveland 2V that runs. The car drives smoothly and shifts fine. This is a project, even though it’s tagged and drives. To get it able to be driven, I installed new disc brakes on front, a coil, points, a voltage regulator, a thermostat, a lower hose, an oil flush, and an oil change. The car has power steering, power brakes, bucket seats, and console. No air, and no tach.
Inside-driver’s seat tore, dash pad cracked, headliner needs replaced, and the rest is in pretty good shape (carpet still decent)
Rust- frame looks good, rear driver’s side floor is, rest looks ok from what I can see , top of hood great but bottom side is not. Battery holder bad. Rest of engine compartment ok. Rust spots both rear lower quarters, patched. Passenger fender lip had some, patched. Passenger door was dented and patched. Bottom of trunk lid rust, trunk is good. Heater core unhooked it leaked.
All factory stickers still there and in good shape. Lights, blinkers, wipers, lighter, and console clock all work. Sorry so long but I tried to give as much information as possible.

Savannah, Georgia.

E-mail for pics or questions. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts