Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this car for the last ten years of which it has been in storage for the whole time. I bought it as a project that another had already started and I have not had the time to work on it and now we are moving and I am looking to have one less item to move.

I am asking $1200 but that is negotiable. It has a 351 cleveland with a 3 speed. The body needs work but it is all there the rockers are in good shape but the floors need to be redone as well as the trunk pan. the inner fender aprons are in great shape.
email me at [email protected] for any questions or photos.

thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to Bob and everyone else who makes this site possible. Sold my car last night to a gentleman in Ohio and he had a freind pick it up this morning. Less than 24 hours and a done deal. Don enjoy and Bob Dooley I sent you a donation to keep this site going.

Also thanks to everyone who contacted me!

Jeff W.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Don Witt and we will be seeing that car at our favorite auction site being sold piece by piece!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that is the case it will be unfortunate, I would rather it had gone to someone who actually would restore it. But it is his car to do with as he pleases.

Jeff W.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well first of all I apologize to Don on speaking my first thoughts. I hope that this car does not hit the Auction site if it has potential. I always cringe when a car goes to parts that maybe a good restoration project. I know Don is committed to the 71-73's and reproducing needed parts but I hope this doesn't make it to E_HAY. Again sorry to offend you Don.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well first of all I have known Don for a few years now and he is a super guy. And Im sure that you have bought stuff from him as well as I have and have been just as satisfied.
Because if you were not he would have done anything to make it right. So YES you did owe him and everyone else that has ever dealt with Don that apologie. And second of all if the car had any good potential and was at least body #'s matching it would not be parted out. Don is the best parts source for value and quality. He doesnt save and sell junk!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts