Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i had a question which i hope someone can anwser. Today me and my uncle were moving some of his stuff to to grage on some property he owns and in the grage was a red mustand with either 1 or 2 yellow stripes down the side i asked him about it and he said it was a 1973 mach 1 mustang. I was wondering if anyone out there has any information on this type of car and wheather i should try to get him to let me drive it around i get my licence in 11 months or so and by then i should be able to have it in good looking and working order so if you know anything about this car please let me know

Joef

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome Joef,
Yes, it could be a 1973 Mach 1. What you should try and do is open the drivers door and there's a sticker inside the end of the door. Copy that information plus the VIN number on the drivers side of the dash, looking through the windshield, and post them here.
We can then take all those numbers and decipher them and tell you what you got! We can also show you how we did it so if you find another Mustang somewhere you can check on your own.
Once again, Welcome to the VMF and we all look forward to hearing more about yourself and your car!
Doug

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i'll look as soon as i can and my uncle does have another mustang but it is in really sad shape. as soon as i can i,ll post the codes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts