Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BLACK AND SILVER 1973 Mustang Mach 1 FOR SALE. Hello everybody, I have a vintage 1973 Mustang Mach 1 For Sale, that would be a great restoration project or a first car for someone. My asking price is very reasonable. But first let me tell you about this old car... The car sat for 15 years that I know of. It had 1988 tags on it when I got it. We have done work that needed to be done to get the car up running, driving, and stopping. The car looks scarey from a distance. Due to the fact that the rear quarters are rusted out. I belive this to be due to rodents nests that were down in the back of the quarters. The cars floors and shock tower aprons are unbelieveabel solid! Each fender has a small area of rust in the bottom. The car has recovered seats and dash pad. Everything works on the old car. It just passed inspection this month. All three main wiring harness were replaced in this car due to damage done by rodents. The car was originally DARK GREEN METALLIC. With Ginger interior. The car does need cosmetic paint and body work. But the foundation is superb. The car is also and original Candian Mach 1. It's DSO code is B6. I do not know the history of how it came to the states. It does have a clean Missouri title with NO problems. Anyway, if anyone is interested it has a 351 Cleveland 2V, FMX Auto Trans. I am asking $3800.00. The car is centrally located in Springfield, Missouri. You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at (417)890-6778 if you have questions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts