Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this Mach 1 for about a year now. I've been toying with the idea of getting her back in shape or putting her in a friends warehouse and keep her till whenever. After we had the heavy rain a couple of weeks ago, my 73 convertible which was under a cover while I was in Mexico, suddenly had the paint go from the condensation. I think that made up my mind that I had to get the vert under some protection, so the Mach is going up for sale. Here is the low down;
Window sticker and bill of sale state that she is a 1973 Mach 1, Ivy Glow Metallic paint, code 4C, 351 CID 4V, Select shift cruise-o-matic (C6), traction lock differential, PS, sport deck rear seat with space saver, console, PDB, deluxe bumper group, AM/FM stereo radio, Mach 1 sports interior option (black deluxe), tinted glass-complete, heavy duty battery, forged aluminum wheels, window sticker price of $4410.05, dated April 13, 1973. 36 payments of $100.83, huh, what a deal! All original documentation. Car has been under a cover, under a carport for the last year. Odometer shows just under 60k miles, and I bellieve it to be not turned over yet, judging from the condition of the vehicle. Car has the NASA hood, front and rear spoilers, as a dealer option. The interior is very nice, no rips in the door panels. Drivers seat has a small tear in the lower section. Passenger seat has been removed for another of my projects. I have another seat that can be used but it needs to be redone, if another one doesn't come along before then. Back seat is mint. Steering wheel is mint, two spoke. Dash is mint, no dents or major rust. The floors are good, as are the doors. Rear quarters are good as far as my memory. I haven't inspected the car in awhile so if there is any interest in the car, I will do a thorough inspection. Bumpers are excellent, wheels needs polishing, and two are missing center caps. She has the protection group, being the wheel lip molding and door edge guards. Tach car, with the tri center gauges. Paint is drivable, but could use a new coat. I believe I am the third owner of this car, but I have not had it on the road because I think the engine needs to be rebuilt. I could not get her started when I first got her, and have not tried since then. Everything else seems fine. I can get pictures of the car if wanted. It is located on Long Island, NY, 1 hour east of the city. Car has some nice options and I believe it to be all numbers matching. Asking price is $7000. Email me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts