Year:1978
Make:Ford
Model:Mustang
Mileage:N/A
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:V6
Trim:N/A
1978 Mustang II for sale. I bought this car (1st car I ever bought) my senior year in HS and couldn't afford to run her as my daily when I went off to college. So I parked her in my parents driveway with every intention of restoring her to her former glory. Well after college and two deaths in the family followed by the recession her restoration project fell further and further down on my to-do list, but never off my mind. Over the years I have had a number of offers to buy her but never sold as I really wanted to fix her up. Well me and mu family are planning on moving from Washington to Texas and I simply can not afford to drag her with me and sadly I must sell her.

No doubt about it she is in rough shape but she ran perfectly when I parked her. She has a lot of surface rust that needs to be fixed and a dented front bumper from a fender bended. Besides that a little TLC is all I expected her to need.

This would be a great project car or even parts car if you are rebuilding one of your own.

I've listed it at 1000 dollars but will entertain decent offers.