Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if my Helleanor project was not enough to make my wife mad at me, this may do the trick. I have been considering getting a Cobra for awhile since I seem to get rid of all the ones I have had in the past. Today, the wife said it was "OK" to get one, but with a snicker or two. I got a 1999 Cobra Convertable with only 10,000 miles on it. Black on Black and it is way fun!

On another note, while I was waiting for the papers I test drove a 2003 Cobra Coupe...way fast!! The supercharger adds a lot of power and sounds good when you get on it! I would have liked to get the 2003, but they are a tun more $$ than what I wanted to spend.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I saw 2 New 2003 Cobras last week end at the Mustang Week gathering at the beach....They are beautiful. That supercharger has got to be cool.....But, way out of my pricerange....Can only look and drool...

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Matt, Matt, Matt....I thought you were finally going to get "cool" and join me in the "street rodder" set? Oh well, I suppose there's still time. Hope you enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Where do you guys get all this money!??!?!?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Money grows on a big tree in back yard. I thought everyone had one!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Those 2003 are pretty sweet...

The quietness and handling of those new stangs is soo appealing. I dread driving my car at night, 'cause it's too damn loud to be comfurtable.

Enjoy your new ride buddy!

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I guess they missed planting my yard with the money tree then... Legend65 must've gotten it...

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Hey, wait a minute, I didn't get one either!!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I've been talking about bringing home a late model GT convertible too, my wife is also doing the "yeah right" thing. I just haven't found the right one yet. I'm hoping to find a nice '99 at a good price with low miles in red. Then plop on some of those Bullitt wheels. It's gotta be out there someplace, right?

It'd be fun to take it to the shows with my 66. A 66 and a 99.../forums/images/icons/blush.gif

BTW: Helleanor rocks dude!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
There is a 98 Cobra vert on Ehay with a Vortech on it. 19K miles and some neat parts. As of yesterday it was at $17.5k with no bids. It looked like a deal to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts