Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After 2 yrs of paint, bodywork, enginework, reupholstery, wiring, the list goes on ... (as all of us know) I finally drove my 1968 Mustang Coupe for the first time and let me tell you --- what a thrill !!!! (it was worth the wait). I don't know if it is because this was my first restoration or what but I can't describe how good it made me feel to hear that 302-4v fire up and drive. I would just like to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advise you have given me over these past 2 yrs --- no one can compare to the wealth of knowledge found on this site.

Oh well, I'll stop rambling on but again thank you --- hope to see you at a car show or cruise night soon.

·
Premium Member
1965 Coupe
2,754 Posts
I'm happy for you - lets see the pictures.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Some day I'll know that feeling

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
that`s probably how long mine will take, i`m just into the 2nd year

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Mine took six years.Glad to hear it's running well....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats Mike, my 68 coupe took just over twelve months for the paint and interior work, the driveline was in good shape. Thats the next project after I finish University. I really enjoy taking the kids (Son-2, Daughter-3) out in the mustang, they like cruising around, just like their Dad!!

Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts