1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
:: You are very lucky to being a "newbie" on this site. No pics of Laurie_s's car "Murphy" could almost get you banned . :: :: ::

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
WOW! A great selection of shots! Were the inside cars part of the Concours judging?

·
Registered
680 Posts
If you look at the shot from above looking down at the car inside, look at the bottom 2 cars. The first is Laurie's friend Chuck's CS Mustang, and setting next to it, is Laurie's Coupe...
Great pictures...
Glad to see you got some shots of that wild '94 Mustang with the Boss 429 motor. If you look close, I think I drooled all over the front fenders...

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Nice site, went straight to the 69 pics. Lotsa good info. Thanks for sharing them. ::

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great pics, Brad! Really like the opening shot in the Arena...wasn't that a terrific view? Though you didn't capture my yellow Cobra, that is a nice photo of my '02 Lightning at the SVT trailer. Steve & Rita graciously invited me to display my "support" truck with them. Sure saved me a lot of walking! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
If you look close enough, you can see Laurie and Chuck in the picture kinda between the cars.
I introduced myself to Chuck. He wondered how I knew him. I said that everybody on the VMF knew all about him, and his car too. He just laughed.
Dave

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Great pics. Thanks.

I've never seen the full-size Fender Gripper pictured on the '66 GT350 on the 65-66 page. I'm ordering one now....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts