1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I try to go every year. Now if the weather would just work with us. ::billy

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Silly question to ask, Mark. All other conditions allowing, I'll be there (with the Boss).

Carl

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's not so silly from where I sit. I've posted on every West Coast Forum I can find and not one response. I know you'll be there Carl and I very much look forward to meeting you, and your BOSS. As you mention, "all other conditions allowing." It's a long haul from the lower left to the upper right of our piece of the Globe. Very much looking forward to it. :: 9 months and counting. ::

·
Registered
630 Posts
Was there last year, will be there this time also.

Got some great pics! (even video of the yellow GT-40 being pulled out of the concourse barn.)

Now if only the rain will hold off this year!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
With the Boss 302/429/351 gathering being held, it will be worth it, but I'm not sure that too many people outside of the Boss community are even aware of what is being attempted.

Carl

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'll be there just to see Midlifes boobs...early withdrawl and all! Hey to boot, I'll bring my car totally restored!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Always plan on going....
as long as #2 son's graduation does not interfere like #1 son's did this year!!!!

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I look forward to meeting all of you next year. Looks like I'm the only guy West of Ohio attending. There are other BOSS Owners from out this way attending the BOSS Reunion, just not from SoCal to date. See you there.

Carlisle or BUST ::

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm going to try & fly out with the new woman. I don't have the triple throw-down trailer & rig Mark...lol. Hope to meet you as well Carl.

·
Registered
284 Posts
As they say in southern Ohio - If the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise.

Actually I haven't missed a Ford Carlisle yet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be there no matter what condition the boss cougar will be. Parts are now staring to come off and now my winter is planned. Oh it told me I had to buy it something nicer to ride in than the small open trailer, so it settled for a 45' Haulmark. ::

1 - 17 of 17 Posts