Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short AutoWeek on-line article containing spy photo's of the production 2005 Mustang. It's heavily camouflaged, but you can see that the car under test has a single exhaust and appears to have a rear-mounted gas cap.

It shouldn't be long now before we start seeing undisguised production cars doing warm-weather testing out west. Keep those spy cameras handy if you live out in New Mexico, Nevada, or Arizona!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Recently I attended a wedding in the U.P. of Michigan. I had a nice talk with a girl who is a test driver for TRW. She has test driven the 05 Mustang, and said it is awesome! She said Mustang people will love it, as it is very retro. She said it is extremely fast! She promised to email me pics she took of it, but none have come yet. They aren't supposed to take pics, but she got some anyway. Hopefully I'll have some pics soon!
Steve Faramelli
64.5 hardtop-170 I6-primer
66 hardtop-200 I6-the parts car

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
My brother works for an engineering co in Dearborn. He saw the 05 from about 50 yards away and was promptly asked to leave the area. Later they asked him to sign some sort of form indicating that he would not divulge what he saw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts