Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Here is your chance to pick up a look-a-alike at a resonable $.
GO AHEAD AND LOOK REAL CLOSE, UNLIKE ANY OTHER AROUND, THIS CAR IS AS CLOSE TO THE GT/SHELBY 500 AS YOU CAN GET WITHOUT ACTUALLY BUYING ONE. LOOK CLOSE AT THE EMBLEMS,HOOD,COBRA BADGES,WHEELS,TIRES AND ON AND ON...THIS CAR IS AS CLOSE AS IT GETS WITH VERY FEW(3K) MILES...IT EVEN HAS THE SHAKER RADIO SYSTEM TO GET YOU THUMPING....WASTE NO TIME STOP IN AND LOOK HOW NICELY THIS CAR IS PUT TOGETHER...STILL HAS THE BALANCE OF THE FACTORY WARRANTY

It's a 2007 with 3,000 miles for only $31,995.

I keep seeing it everday and this is what I found. Go Gettum boy's. :lol:

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I stopped to look at a white 08 GT500 convertible the other day while on my way back to work from lunch. It is sitting at the Ford dealer on Ogden and Belmont/Finley. What a beauty!

I wasn't even out of my truck yet and a salesman is already heading over to great me. They want 15K over MSRP. It may be sitting there all winter....... :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
i saw this car too.i look real to me from the street. i have a 07 and couldn't tell the difference

1 - 4 of 4 Posts