Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, All--

I purchased this as an engine/transmission combo deal, for the transmission and related harnesses as well as the PCM

I already have a Ford Racing crate engine that I'll be using, so I don't need this one.

Previous owner states that the engine had 17000 miles on it before the car was wrecked, and I have no reason to doubt him.

Engine comes with a set of JBA Long Tube stainless headers for a 2011-2014 Mustang and the engine wiring harness attached.

Also included are:

* Mustang GT Engine cover
* Coil Covers
* Stock Airbox and air tube with MAF sensor

This would be PERFECT for someone wanting to install one of these engines in a project car!

My Asking price is $5000 with the Long Tube headers, $4700 without, and prefer local pickup; if someone wants the engine without the Long Tube headers, I'll sell those separately in another ad and would sell them for $450, but ONLY if someone buys the engine without the headers.

If you want it shipped, you will have to arrange the shipping. I can put it on a pallet, but that's pretty much it.

I got the engine on a stand, hooked it up to the Ford Racing harness and PCM, attached some exhaust to it and started it up.

Here is a link to the video of the startup:

2013 Mustang Coyote Engine Startup Video by stonecoldtx | Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale . . . would be a perfect Rest-Mod engine . . .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, All--

I decided to use this engine to create a clone of the Ford Racing "Aluminator XS" 5.0 Coyote engine, so it's no longer for sale--in fact, I've already torn it down and have taken parts to the machine shop.

HOWEVER--I do have the original Ford Racing Crate engine that I was going to use in my 70 for sale, in case anybody is interested; part number is M-6007-M50, and I'm selling it for $5750, with the same terms as the original post--local purchase, or you arrange and pay for shipping.

Here is the link to the Ford Racing item:

5.0L 4V COYOTE 420 HP MUSTANG CRATE ENGINE | Part Details for M-6007-M50* | Ford Racing Performance Parts

Attached are pictures of it

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts