Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought I'd post an upcoming show date. Snow should be melted by April

Shelby, Cobra, Mustang, and Ford Power Meet 2015
Brought to you by Shelby American Automobile Club New England & Mustangs Unlimited
Sunday, April 26, 2015 (Rain Date: Sunday, May 3, 2015)
Judging: 12 Noon – 2PM
Awards: 3PM

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a bump.. 3 weeks away and the snow is ALMOST gone

·
Registered
271 Posts
We are hoping to come down from VT. My friend wants to drive his newly restored Sunbeam Tiger down so the wife and I might follow him in our FFR Cobra. My 67 fastback isn't road worthy yet.

Harley Dave- I'll look you up if there, I really would love to talk to you and see your beautiful fastback. I could really get some ideas from yours when finishing mine.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mike: Hope to see you there.
We're on the fence at the moment and of course weather will influence our decusion but will shoot you a PM once we commit.

Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Weather up here is not looking favorable for this weekend so unless there is a drastic change in forecast we won't be making down. How often do these shows take place, maybe we can make it to another one...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
had some great rain this week to wash the salt off the roads .

I thought I was going to have the kids, so was planning on taking the '66. But now I hear that they have other plans (sleepovers) so I may take the cobra (replica).

current weather report says 61 and sunny on Saturday. but cold in the early morning

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
had some great rain this week to wash the salt off the roads .

I thought I was going to have the kids, so was planning on taking the '66. But now I hear that they have other plans (sleepovers) so I may take the cobra (replica).

current weather report says 61 and sunny on SUNDAY. but cold in the early morning
unable to edit, but SUNDAY is the 26th

1 - 11 of 11 Posts