1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save the date:

Sunday August 25 2019
Autobahn Country Club Joliet
Chicago Vintage Mustang Club 13th Annual Trackside Mustang, Shelby and All Ford Car Show
All Ford All Years Welcome
Judging and Trophies
Exclusive on track parade laps for all registered show cars
Door Prizes, Full Concession Stand, Great Music
Spectators welcome (with Autobahn admission fee) kids 13 and under free with paid adult.
That is all.
Carry on.

Attachments

·
rdnck1
209 Posts
I made it to the show. It was a beautiful day and lot's of nice cars. Great group of participants. I will hopefully have my car done for next year.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I heard there was at least one going from the club. I didn't go cuz I had a busy weekend and needed time to do stuff round the house. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
A nice day, and again, the here and there rare cars. Did you see:
1) the 51' Ford Victoria? That was from the time when the two door hardtops began.
2) the white 95' Cobra Mustang R model? A great story and it was the privateer owned winning car of it's day
3) the blue 71' 429 Cobra Jet Mustang? Sold to the Ford engineering department, building EEE in Dearborn for testing according to the documents posted.
4) the triple black 80's Fox body convertible with about 15,000 miles?
5) the 64 Galaxie with the 427 engine, Holman/Moody parts, and a healthty thumping idle?

Other great looking cars, too many to mention. Oh, and of course the 6 or 7 parade laps we all got.

Hats off to the workers. They know who they are. Also, nice not to have cars running on the track during the awards presentation, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts