Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 15 - 20, 2019. Event hours are 8 am – 4 pm. Registration is open 8am. The registration fee is $45 show, $50 track event. Contact Jeff Dixon at 678-301-9530 for more information, or visit the web site at www.mustangsatdaytona.net. This is a rain or shine event. Rain dates for track events will happen during the week. Show registration is $45. Registration for the track day is $50.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
I've never ever heard of this event... It looks mostly for the "Late Model" crowd... IMHO...

What Florida Mustang Club is sponsoring this event????!??

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe this is a new event. Seems to have several sponsors, https://www.mustangsatdaytona.net/events . What I do not like is that it starts in Daytona, then goes to Orlando for a day at Universal, then a day in Orlando for drag racing, then a day at the Cape, and finally back to Daytona. Seems they are spending more time out of Daytona than in, and its a bit of driving. How I hate I-4!

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Yeah, You're right It sounds quite crazy. I avoid I-4 when I can... Whomever designed that road should be hung buy the highest pole... Who has ever heard of a road that runs on a screwed up diagonal Northwest to Southeast and confuses everyone including people who have lived here even 20 years!!

I don't think that I've ever met anyone who has not gotten lost on it or confused at one time or another... The state racks up massive tolls for people who just keep traveling the wrong way all the time! ....lol...No lie!

:eek:)

Tony K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts