Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
My car is not ready for a track day, hopefully next year, but I'll plan on being there as a spectator/fan.

I see the schedule and all, but as an insider...is there a certain day that is best?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Typically Saturday is the best day to go. That's when they have the car show and touring laps. I'll see what all is scheduled for Sunday. If I end up with multi-day passes I could go both days.

·
Registered
178 Posts
TLDR...

Saturday is the day for the car show portion, sponsored by Hagerty, how many people can say they love their insurance company?

For $75 you get a great deal...
Each $75.00 Car Show registration includes:
- 2 weekend tickets to the Vintage and Trans-Am Races
- Touring laps on the Circuit of The Americas track
- Complimentary Event Program
- Complimentary Special Event Poster
Some more serious racers will be out Sunday, so if you want the show and the more casual track stuff go Saturday, if you want to smell burning tires then Sunday might be more your thing. Then again the cost of two days is just short of the full monte 4-day pass.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
This would be fun....
Not sure if my schedule would allow but I’ll keep in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
I went to this two years ago. Definitely worth the money and time. Met really nice people there also. I believe one of the Cobra owners told me they had a Cobra meet there recently. Great way to spend a day. I drove down (240 miles 0ne way) and back the same day). I was so pumped I wasn't even tired.
Only problem was I was in the sedan delivery and they said, "Park over with the trucks." I told them it is a car. "It's a truck now, go park,"
The track drive is at street parade speed. Don't need to be track ready.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts