Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 2150 motorcraft carb. its got a 1.2 stamped into the right side of the carb body. the carb came from a 351w, its a 75 model carb from a granada or such. what does the 1.2 stand for? also, this carb has an 11 stamped into the bottom of the body, what does this mean? i've heard these relate somehow to the cfm of the carb or how much fuel it delivers. any help appreciated!

·
2,695 Posts
Howdy.

The 1.2 is the venturi size.

Most Ford carbs had a part number stamped into the edge of the mounting
flange.

If yours is a Motorcraft, and not an old Autolite - maye it doesnt - Im not sure.

If there is a longer part number - it might help us tell you what the specs are.

-Zim

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D5OE-BA is that carb tag thats on it. i know its a 75 model year, and it came off of something with a v8 (302-351w) whatever was in a granada, i'd just like to know the CFM and where to hook my vac advance on it. there is no port for it to plug in the front of the carb. i've had it plugged onto the side onto a port there. engine didn't seem to like it and i don't have another carb with the proper port. someone fill me in on these PLZ!!! (also couldn't find anything stamped into the mounting flange)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts