Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
got this add in the wrong section ,sorry
It's funny how you were able to get it in the correct locations before you "accidently" placed it here. Check the posting times.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
You really need to put this in proper section. One other note would you consider doing a donation to our auctions that keep this place running?

I've noticed you are very heavy user of classifids and perhaps you would like to make a donation so we can raise some money around here to keep this forum going.

Many vendors have allready done so but thus far no response from you on this issue, I've written to you multiple times with no response.

IMO Its time for Vendors like yourself and some others to join those who willing contribute to cost of running this forum which you receice NO CHARGE ADDS IN.

I trust you will consider and please PM your response.

Mark

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Jason sent me a rather nasty email telling me I should delete my post about contacting him about donations, I've ansered him privatly.

I did send him two emails both when we started these auctions last year and again this spring he insist I never did that. Now most of you know how good of records I keep and the number of times I've made pleas for donations etc.

Iam not looking for problems with anyone just want the useres who THUS far have not contributed to step up.

IMHO and the opinions of many Ive spoken too its time for everyone to realize what we have here and at least try to keep things afloat and help each other.

If anyone would like to coment on this feel free.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts