Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
25000 & growing

Just want to thank Vintage-Mustang (or to whom it may concern) for this great site. Now 25000+ strong it is just great. After almost 11 years and being member 330 (something) when I signed up I never though this site would be a a daily addiction. Thanks again to all who have a hand in keeping this site running. It's the best. Maybe 50000+ members by 2020--who knows.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
As another long-time member, it is great to see the member count growing. I remember first joining this group when it was a usenet newsgroup, long before it evolved to a web forum.

Tom

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
Through many changes this is definitely still the best Mustang site on the net.
Stan

·
Registered
656 Posts
I agree... definately the best site! I remember doing a Google search for info about these cars way back when and one of the top results was Tom's (tschmidt) huge page of Mustang related links. I went through almost all of them and found VMF in there...

Fast forward to today... now when I Google for info about these cars a lot of the results are to VMF posts. My only gripe about this site is that everyone else's posts about their projects and cars lead to me spending more money on mine for something that I didn't realize beforehand that I needed.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Definately a good mix of members. It's nice to see posts answered with humor and knowledge, new members welcomed, and even posters like me ( :loco::blah:) don't feel the need for a flame suit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just became a member recently and find this an awesome site with awesome people and I am happy to have found Vintage Mustang Forums...good to be here...

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
25,000? Really?

Am I still the only one who's crashed a vintage mustang into a school bus?

I like defying the odds.

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Just want to thank Vintage-Mustang (or to whom it may concern) for this great site. Now 25000+ strong it is just great. After almost 11 years and being member 330 (something) when I signed up I never though this site would be a a daily addiction. Thanks again to all who have a hand in keeping this site running. It's the best. Maybe 50000+ members by 2020--who knows.
Who are you again? :pirate:

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
25,000? Really?

Am I still the only one who's crashed a vintage mustang into a school bus?

I like defying the odds.
I get I'm the only one here who has driven their vintage mustang under a truck at highway speed, lived to tell about it without a scratch on them, and also fixed the car :skullnbones:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I remember when I would think, man there's almost 100 peeps on, now we are way past that!

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Who are you again? :pirate:
You know dodgestang----not to get off topic---the mustang crazy guy that's getting ready to do a quick little make over on the 4-wheeler I call the MUDSTANG. Started stripping it the other day. And have to reply to all those that will say__OH S**T __look what this guy done to this '66 mustang. I myself didn't do it. Bought it like that about 10 years ago because it was different. Got my 70 on the road now and almost done with it so guess now this is my latest project. Yes, I know, I'm crazy. LOL ------

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
This is in fact the best forums site, with the best people out there... I'm surprised it's not more members. I could see the entire community residing here at some point.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
We lost alot of Members over the year, either they moved to a different site, or didn't need us anymore........or got out!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Definitely the best Mustang site on the 'net. I don't go anywhere else.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
As another long-time member, it is great to see the member count growing. I remember first joining this group when it was a usenet newsgroup, long before it evolved to a web forum.

Tom
Same here! My registration date was actually before what is shown below my name (1998 I think is when I joined). I think it got reset when it changed from the usenet to web forum. Back in the day it used to be a group of emails, but I haven't been around THAT long :)

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Holy Smokes Batman, it's been 10 years this month since I joined. I'm completely amazed at the amount of knowledge that exists in this collective forum and how much I have learned in those years.
Dave

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is by far the best Classic Mustang forum on the net. I just wish I would have got here earlier. I've been on some other sites for about 10 years, but the classic sections move kind of slow, so I started looking for something better and found this. This site is exactly what I was looking for.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
WOW, I have been a part of this site for over 10 1/2 years. I cant go through a day without logging on & seeing whats going on here & asking occasional questions & getting the answers I need to continue completeing my 2 Mustangs. Thanks VMF.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I get I'm the only one here who has driven their vintage mustang under a truck at highway speed, lived to tell about it without a scratch on them, and also fixed the car :skullnbones:
Where did that happen, Hollywood???? Pictures please!

·
Registered
563 Posts
yeah. You guys do good. I've been fooling with these old mustangs a long time, but never have claimed to be an expert about them, and I've learned a lot here in a short time.

Thanks for all the info.

This place has become my 2nd most visited forum.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts