·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have three of those, in full size, too! Haha
That's very cool. Reminds me of the old visible V8 model my brother had in the 70s.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Very cool. I need the webber stack version...too bad I don't see that as an option.

I had the visible V8 model in the early 80's. Might get this one to having something to work on when I'm not wrenching on my project.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Do you really have 3 K code engines?
Haha no, just 289s...
One reassembled in 1993, one sometime in the last 5 years (done before I bought it) and one that is in pieces in my carport.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Really, really considering buying this for my 11-year old grandson so we can have a grandpa/grandson project (His dad, ex-SIL, knows only how to put fuel in a car. His mother, my daughter, can at least do a few little maintenance things).

He gets the '66 FB when I determine he's old/responsible/knowledgeable enough.

John

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Well.....shoooot! Wife and I just last night agreed to skip giving Christmas presents to each other.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Really, really considering buying this for my 11-year old grandson so we can have a grandpa/grandson project (His dad, ex-SIL, knows only how to put fuel in a car. His mother, my daughter, can at least do a few little maintenance things).

He gets the '66 FB when I determine he's old/responsible/knowledgeable enough.

John
For the grandson eh? Is that what you told Paula? :p

Allen

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
For the grandson eh? Is that what you told Paula? :p

Allen
Do you think it would be inappropriate to wrap it up and put it under the tree with her name on it?

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts