Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item up for auction is a complete aircleaner assembly for a 1968 J-code 302 Mustang. Of course it can be used for other years and applications but it has the vacuum operated air intake door that I’ve only seen on 1968 models, usually the higher HP models. This one being from a J-code car. It is in good shape and only needs sandblasting and painting.

ALL proceeds to be paid directly to Bob at VMF. Bids on this item WILL include shipping within the US, so please consider that when you bid.

If you would like to bid, just respond to the auction with the bid amount. Highest bidder by the end of auction wins the item. Item will be shipped free of charge upon payment received by VMF.

Bidding will end on February 12, 2008 at 9:00PM

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Dang... if this was 390 stuff I'd be all over it!

But anyhow I'll bid $25, and let you keep it, as a donation to VMF get the ball rolling...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And we have a winner of the second auction joecan68!

Just send the $40 to Bob at VMF and send me your address so I can send the parts.

There will be many more parts and services listed for auction to benefit VMF over the next few months. I know that I personally have about 8 more items. If you want to schedule an auction please contact obsidianspider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts