Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a tailshaft that will fit on a 68 3.03 transmission. It has to be able to be used in a 65 Mustang with a 200 ci. So that means a shifter mount on the tailshaft. I got a trans but it was from a column sifter falcon. Or do they make some sort of shifter that has an adapter? Thanks

·
Registered
950 Posts
Does anyone have a tailshaft that will fit on a 68 3.03 transmission. It has to be able to be used in a 65 Mustang with a 200 ci. So that means a shifter mount on the tailshaft. I got a trans but it was from a column sifter falcon. Or do they make some sort of shifter that has an adapter? Thanks
I might. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I have a tail shaft, except it is still attached to the trans. Tag is RAN D 1. I won't sell you the tail shaft, but I will give you the whole trans if you want to pay the shipping.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
i also have a complete 3.03, still in the car. you can have it, you just need to come and get it. and you can take the shifter with you if you need it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a tail shaft, except it is still attached to the trans. Tag is RAN D 1. I won't sell you the tail shaft, but I will give you the whole trans if you want to pay the shipping.
Can u check to see what it costs to ship to 45843

1 - 8 of 8 Posts