Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 mach 1's that could be for sale; would like to keep one. But at least one has to go.
1.1970 Mach 351 W auto, ps,pdb. lime gold car. runs/drives well; new quarter skins. excellent doors/fenders. Have extra fenders as the car had repop fenders and door skin on one side but I got real nice original stuff for it. $6000.
2. 1969 Mach 390 auto, PS, pdb. Indian fire car needs limited rust repair and some mechanicals to be turn key. $6000. This car needs apron patches and front floors.
3. 1969 Mach 390 4 speed, tach, fold down,deluxe, console, been in a garage a long time. Survivor car, one repaint but not played with. Needs engine work (PAss side head is off car and lost, I have a head but not sure if it would match up/probably should rebuild complete. Original shifter,etc. $5500. I am more aquainted with the 65-68 converts/fastbacks. These cars (all 3) are pretty clean rust wise in my opinions. Tony 201-891-6412.

G

·
0 Posts
Would like info on number 2 and number 3.

most interesten in #3.

pictures and info on undercarrage also if possible.

Thanks
Richard

G

·
0 Posts
Would appreciate pictures, more details, etc. Where are you located?

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
776 Posts
Could you send me photo,s on #3
Would it be possible to lok at it this week-end?

G

·
0 Posts
Hey..really interested in any information and pics you have for car # 2..Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the replies thus far. I should have pics of car #3 tonight; but I have pics of #2 and #1 available.
Of course, the greatest interest is in car #3 as it is the cheaper of the bunch and is a 4 speed car. Thanks. I will do my best to respond to all promptly.Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car 3 is gone. I am in NJ; where are you. if stillinterested in pics of car #2 in my add; let me know.
Thanks 201-891-6412.
Tony

·
Registered
776 Posts
Do you have photo's of car # 3 yet? or is the car sold? Last Friday I stated I would like to take a look at the car. Are you trying to sell the car?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To totally calify the position or status of car number 3. I have 2 people from VMF and two personal mustang friends who have said they will buy the car. Bigger issue and my bottom line is that I might not be able to get to the car for another 2 weekends. SO, photos will not be available till then on car #3. Thanks. Tony

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
as a follow up; again car #3 is gone. Car #2, the body shop where the car is started working on it; so while it is still technically for sale; I really don't know the price; if you are still interested in a clean 390 auto 1969 mach it will be for sale soon painted still needing finishing/or I can complete it. Basically I am putting new fenders, better doors, and patch panels on the car. Because of the body man being diligent; I never supplied photos since the car is no longer "together".
All that being said; the 1970 Mach 1; which is a running/driving 351 2v H code, Ps,PDB car that is actually very clean rust wise (has new quarters, torque boxes and front floors received small patches at the TB) is still available. $6000 is the price; honestly I think it is worth more, but if it did anything for anyone, I would reduce the price of that car to $5500. Thanks Tony 201-891-6412.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts