Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on being at the Monterey Historics at Laguna Seca in a few weeks. They're featuring 30 years of Ford racing. Anyone else planning to attend?

All three existing Daytona coupes are expected to be on the track at the same time!

(I'm gonna' see if Camee Edlebrock still wants me to drive her car)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I have been thinking of attending this event. Now I've got 'alterior motives' as another reason to attend. Need to liquor up SWMBO and bring the subject up...

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Oh,sure... NOW you mention it! That sounds like a great event! Airfare is even cheap from DSM to San Jose (don't know how close that is though)... Unfortunately I have a big event here I need to be at on the 15th so I'm a no go...

Have a great time and take some pics - although I think the sound of it all would be the best!

-bob

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Charlie,

there are a GROUP of Boss 302 guys heading towards that, at least here in California. I was supposed to be part of the SoCal contingent, but my 71 year old mom's health has not been doing well for awhile, so I had to cancel out. Go over the www.boss302.com and peruse the EVENTS section - there is a large continuing thread there giving all the details on who is going and so on....

randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts