Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a late 60's early 70's ford 302 motor. The motor was in a 65 ford falcon i had that got totaled. I pulled the motor and tranny and had it in a 37 ford street rod that i am building but i am removing it and switching with a 351C. The 302 was in the falcon when i bought it. The motor has probably 15k on it, and has a good lopey cam in it. The specs are unknown since i didn't build the motor. The motor has roller rockers and the heads have been ported at least on the exhaust side as it is noticable. The motor comes complete with edelbrock intake, water pump, holley 750 carb with less than 500 miles, flywheel, ford motorsports valve covers, chrome pan and fox body shortie headers. The C4 tranny has a stall converter in it matched to the motor nothing to radical probably 2000-2500 stall. The tranny was rebuilt while we owned the falcon and has less than probably 5k on it. My dad pulled the pan on it before it went into the 37 frame and checked a few bearing they looked perfect. This would be perfect for a mustang or falcon. I am asking 2000 for the motor and tranny you can't build a set up like this for anywhere near this price. Depending upon how quickly a deal could be made the motor can be started up in the frame but in a few weeks we will pull it to put the 351C and AOD in. I can have pics tom, and no shipping obviously.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts