Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas, I have had this motor in the garage long enough. It is from a 71 and has 34000 actual miles on it. It still has the fmx tranny bolted to it, it is complete from carb to starter, has the fan, alternator, engine compartment wiring harness, and the exhaust y pipe still with it. It is a drop in and start motor. I will take best offers, it is in the KC area. Unless the offer is a good one please don't ask me to deliver it. I loaded this thing twice and took it to St. Louis once only to have the buyer not show up. I won't do it again. It has been in my garage that is heated and dry. Again, I will consider any offer... I am asking $450.00...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ray do you still have the 351c for sale? how long has it been sitting out of vehicle and what did it come out of. my 72 vert has a 302 in it and ive been toying with the idea of installing abigger engine in it. i'm in omaha so i could pick up if i decide to buy.please let me know soon.randy. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts