Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys here is one you will like. I have made this for a guy local and he decided to go another route. This is a polished aluminum alt. bracket for a 351 with a CSR water pump. It will come with all hardware to install. I included a few pictures of the car I am recently working on. It is 351 windsor with CSR pump.

Here is one on a 302

175.00 shipped in Lower 48 states. Mirror finish on bracket.
1st come 1st serve.
It won't last long.

Tried putting it in the classified section also but it wouldn't let me for some reason

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Looks nice, is that a painted water pump? I need to do the same, its really makes things look better.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it is a CSR electric water pump. I did that and a electric fan. It really cleaned everything up.

Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
Those look very nice...

·
Registered
226 Posts
All new Vintage Mustang Forum - for general discussion of Vintage Mustangs! NO WANTED OR FOR SALE ITEMS WILL BE ALLOWED IN HERE!!!!
So then take it to Craigslist already...:shrug:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Triede to post in classifieds but for some reason I can't. tried emailing moderator but no reply yet, therefore if you don't want to read or need it then keep your mindless comments to yourself. I am just trying to help out anyone who has a particular set up and wants a nice alt bracket, cause no one in my opinion makes nice one for that particular set up.

Dopn't mean to sound hateful but you appently don't need it and it definitely shouldn't bother you.

Thanks for the bump though
So then take it to Craigslist already...:shrug:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Like I said earlier, they are nice brackets. But I don't think they are "$160 nice". It's obvious no one else does either...

As far as the Bump, you were already at the top of the front page or wouldn't have even bothered to comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate people spamming up the General section with their for sale ads...:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Like I said earlier, they are nice brackets. But I don't think they are "$160 nice". It's obvious no one else does either...

As far as the Bump, you were already at the top of the front page or wouldn't have even bothered to comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate people spamming up the General section with their for sale ads...:thumbsdown:

You may call it spam but the other 3 guys who bought the extras I made have appreciated it. Each to there own though. Try buying a polished custom bracket for a fit noone else has and see what you pay .
Built enough cars to know what things go for......

Hey when I can get into classifeds, you won't see it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts