Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a pair (good condition, no rust or dings) of valve covers for my /70 Mach1 with 351 Clevland. I have chrome (rather the p.o. had chrome and I want to go back to original corporate blue). Thanks in advance. Mark

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Mark how are you? Sorry I can't help with the Valve covers ( my car does have original Buddy Bar Shelby V/Cs though). I just wanted to say Hi and ask about the Mach 1 which I didn't realize that you had. They are beautiful cars. What colour is yours? Maybe I'll run into you around town here again- who knows?

see ya buddy............................Bill

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bill: I just bought the Mach1 last week. Some p.o. had put a chrome dress up kit on it (valve covers,altinator and dip stick tube). I don't like it and am taking it off. The car needs a quick restoration as opposed to a total. The paint is good (bright/grabber yellow), white interior (excellant condition) but needs floor pans, ball joints, trans mount and a real good cleaning before a paint job. I am driving it around a little 'till Sat. when it goes into storage 'till the winter (a medium long project I think) The guy was asking $15,000.00, I offered $10,00.00 and we setteled on $11,500.00 Its got some rattles but looks fantastic from 20ft. and goes like stink. I now spend my time looking for different parts (/70 vs /66). Thanks for mailing, it was good to hear from you. See 'ya. Mark Hone

·
Registered
405 Posts
I might have a set, I will look and get back to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts