Vintage Mustang Forums banner

351w ? out id no location?? dumb question

377 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  1nice70
pulled 351w ? from 78 van what do i need to get to install in 68 coupe i plan on granada brake swap car is now 6cil 3 spd i want an auto trans prefer AOD but that may not be in my buget where are the engine id nos located thanks russell
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Well, with the 351 out of a van, you will need an oil pan for a 351, I think you will also need a front cover. I had little problems going from a 302, to a 351 in my 70 coupe. all the mounts worked, just had to cob a few brackets.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.