Vintage Mustang Forums banner

351W Valve Covers!!

681 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Guest
Does anyone know a company that makes Ford Motorsport (black crinkle aluminum) valve covers for a 351W. Oh ya, one's that will clear roller rockers!! Thanks!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I was in the same dilema and found these at one of the swap meets here in SoCal....

they are nice polished aluminum and clear the roller rockers (Harland Sharp in this case) quite well. With baffles, I paid 80 bucks.

Ford motor sport makes short and tall valve covers
Hey look at that, I'm a wrench turner now! WOO-HOO!

68 fastback, 390 4V premium fuel
80 5.0 hatch, just finished
91 5.0 coupe, daily driver
84 RamCharger 4x4 extreme mudsliger and winter junker
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 390fastback on 03/23/01 02:10 PM (server time).</FONT></P>
I think Tony Branda may sell what you need. They were the first to come out with a semi-repro of the Cobra valve covers for Ford small blocks that would allow for use of roller rockers. Dickson

1965 GT fastback
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry
Thanks guys!! Hey look, now I'm a beginner!! I liked being a tire-kicker!!

65 coupe 302
(rebuilding a 351W)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.