Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with this car? Fastback . Is it worth it, scam or not. Please post if you know.
Jim

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Does not look or sound like a scam. Why would you think it was? Plain sportsroof needing paint for $10K.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
He has a phone number listed give him a call. If your not to far away go check it out. Price seems fair if not rusted on the bottom.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Whoever is selling it never graduated high school from the looks of the description. The car looks like it's pretty sound. But they never show you the trunk or the lower quarters among other things. I'd be pretty cautious on it myself.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
From what can be told with the pics it looks reasonable.......the guy even had the cahones to take lengthwise pics down the sides of a black car.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I love the Mr. Microphone PA speakers mounted behind the grille, so if you get the car and don't like it, at least you can yell at everyone on the road!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thats a very reasonable price. Scam????

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I doubt it's a scam. He has a phone number and made offers to come view the car. Prob. not a bad deal if its solid...looks like someone is turning it over though, seeing as how he didn't even get the engine correct in description.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts