Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I have a 1967 coupe that currently has a t-10 four speed setup in it. This coupe is my daily driver and soon to be my sons. It is heck driving around in traffic around here and my son does better with an automatic. I would like to do a complete swap with someone for a small block c4. Full swap. Bellhousing, cluch, pedals, flex plate, everything for everything needed to convert to an automatic. If you want to drop a four speed into your car that has an automatic then this is your chance. I don't know how many miles are on the 4 speed but it is doing just fine.

Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thanks,

Louis

·
Registered
42 Posts
man, thats one hell of a deal. thats exactly what i need!! why cant you live on the west coast?

goodluck finding someone, i am sure some body will want to do this swap. i know i do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
two fresh automatics ...you choose

I'm on the east coast just north of NYC I have a fresh rebuild on a small block C-6 mild shift kit.....new converter.....will include flexplate trans x member and the yoke to make it a bolt in.....is it a console car? I just had a 67 Coupe with deluxe interior shipped up from Ga.......it is becoming a 351W 4 speed car .......but I dont have the 4 speed parts......I also have a freshly rebuilt AOD havent picked up the converter for that yet....needs a converter modded to eliminate the direct coupling...have TV cable set up for it..would need crossmember... I can deliver trans to "forward air" or "yellow roadway" terminal for cheap shipping.......can send pics if interested

Hmmm...you know....for $100 you could just come up here to Cecil County and take my old c6 ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've got a used C4 that's in good, running condition. It comes with the bell housing, but no converter. Recent servicing and tune up. I haven't the other conversion parts, however.

The trans is at my home in Northern New Jersey (I'm on duty right now) and I'll be home in the next few weeks. I'll put up pictures then, if you're still interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts