Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 40 some years collection of large totes full of OEM 65-68 mustang parts .The list is VERY huge.Lots of non boxed ,loose larger parts also. Sorry no sheetmetal .Just about every part you will need to restore several 65-68 Mustangs or open a mustang business. I need the room. I would like to trade for a 65-70 mustang project valued at approx $4500-$6500. I cannot ship this collection.It will take a few pickup loads or a trailer.You will be amazed. You will have to see it to pick it up and trade anyway. Pics aren't available at this time.Located in eastern Iowa.

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I know where you are.Been thru Mt Vernon many times. My son lives in Marion. Selling all as one lot 65-68 parts. I am at $2000 for all outright buy. You are welcome to come to see what I have Call (563) 590-seven 99nine or PM me. thanks

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I think you have to buy the entire lot...everything...he doesn't want to sell a part here and part there...at least that is my understanding.

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Parts

Yes, That is true, just getting out of the parts business, so to speak. To sweeten the deal, I will throw in the shelving.About a $250 item...Instant parts business for someone. Again I am very interested in trading all this up or down for a 65-66 coupe or a 65-70 fastback body or? Let me know what you got.

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
NEW PRICE! $1250 outright for all but the shelving Picked-up or TRADES? 41 totes and lots of loose items such as heater box assemblies and duct,air cleaner assemblies, trim, instrument bezels, glove box doors taillights,etc.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I would love to get this and bring it out here, it would cost $1,000 in fuel to get there and back.:( any pictures of what you have?

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
I swear someone could post have 29 Duessenburg SJ, will trade for Ferrari 350GT and someone would reply "need a Duessy driver side wiper blade".

Cheeeeeeeeeeze!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts