Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night in the chatroom, i967mustang told me about a DVD of the 40th Anniversary Show that was for sale on eBay. The ad showed that it had clips from the burnout contest, which John and I ran, so I figured it would be fun to have.

It arrived today at the office and I thought I would take a quick look at it. It's 83 minutes long, so I knew I couldn't watch the whole thing today. I was about 5 minutes into it when they started showing pictures of the cars going through registration. Then, all of a sudden, up popped a close-up of my fastback's temporary rear plate, "Here Comes Trouble." :shocked2: The camera pulls back then and shows the whole rear of the car. Wow, what a cool surprise!

I was able to watch the first 25 minutes, which was mainly the concours cars. I'm hoping to catch some more glimpses of the car in the rest of the DVD tomorrow, along with the burnout contest. :winkgrin:

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about it. :lol: There are some great shots of the concours cars, including a number of Bosses. For anyone interested in concours restoration, the engine shots of these cars are pretty darn good on the DVD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts