Vintage Mustang Forums banner

4R70w/AODE swap guys- new problem

766 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bdub4u 
#1 ·
During the power tour i lost the ability to start the car in park, but was able to do it in Neutral. Then that went and the car wouldn't shift into other gears as well. we replaced the MLPS/NSS, it started in N then went back to the motel. Next morning...nothing. we had to jump from the solenoid to get the car to start. We got back home and we're getting all the required power to the NSS and when we move the NSS manually, we can get it to start in N, but still not in park. Im going to be calling Baumann on this today but wanted to see if others have had this issue too.

Is there someone who can post pictures of how they mounted their NSS on their trans for me as a comparison? my selector switch is turned upside down and the NSS is facing forwards.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Not sure if this will help but here is a picture of how I installed mine.
So what did you think about the PT? I had plans to do my 5th long haul but had to cancel because my wife had major surgery in April and wasn't quite recovered for all the long days, next year.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.