Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well it's still dry here but I've heard reports elsewhere of scattered rain. At this point it's up to you if you want to show up. If we dont have at least 5 cars total we'll just not do it.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
It has stopped raining here in Bartlett and the radar is clear, we will be there, we are just waiting for the roads to dry a bit.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'd like to thank everyone for a great turn out even though we did get wet once or twice. Oh well grab a towel. It was still a great time and I heard nothing but good things from people about the cars. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Glad to see everyone made it all the way thru this year (namely me).
I heard alot of nice comments as we were drivng.

Also, I think my neighbor, John, may join the club.

Russ, Thanks for the smoke out, I think my car still smells like burning rubber. (j/k)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Russ, thanks again for hosting, for the beverages, and the facilities. :p
I wonder if next year we will be asked not to smoke the tires. I know the people really seemed to get a kick out of it, and it is fun to stomp on it in a crowd, and not just on a lonely back road. Hope to be invited again next year.
also, picked up two "the absorbers" at my local target store!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Russ, thanks for hosting, the beverages, and the facilities. It was really fun smokin' the tires for the people this year. Hopefully you wont get a nasty letter from the powers that be.
Also picked up a couple "absorbers" from my local target. Thanks for the heads up!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts