Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the "Barn Finds" trip didn't work out a few weeks ago (Posted about yesterday).
But we got a phone call a few days ago. Fellow has 65 FB stored on lawn in his back yard. Now illegal to have cars off concrete.
He has to get rid of it.
So who does he call first?
Guess everyone knows we can't turn down orphaned stangs.
Complete but rough. Non-GT A-code. Has a 351W in it now.
Still with 8K tach. Springtime Yellow/black standard interior. Auto. (that's strange... Did auto trans come with Tach?)
Price is right.
Why is it... Look, look, look for the right project and can't find anything. Then when you stop looking and really shouldn't they drop in your lap?
J.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Is that a law or a typical HOA abomination?

Those kind of rules always burned me up......dont &^%#[email protected]!!^$ tell me what to do with my property!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm confused. Factory tach in a 65 would be a Rally Pac, right? I am pretty sure you could get these in manual our auto.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Is that a law or a typical HOA abomination?

Those kind of rules always burned me up......dont &^%#[email protected]!!^$ tell me what to do with my property!!!!
That's what Im saying but now the Supreme Court says they can take our land and build a business there if it supports the economy more than our house ......

Now back to the topic ... I have not looked much but have not had anything fall in my lap either :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
it always is this way. been looking for a year and nothing has come my way. Congrats on your find.

I bet I have left 100 phone numbers too!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts