Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Progress, thus far..
TCP coilovers, rack and pinion, upper and lower control arms and strut rods purchased. TCP stage II subframe connectors installed. Torque boxes installed. Tranny hump modified to fit T-56 and a custom Xmember has been fabricated incoprorating the E-brake braket. T-56, 9" 3.5:1 rear, 4.5 leaf mid eye springs, Granada disk spindles, shelby traction bars and del-alumn bushings all sitting in the shop. I'm currently replacing drivers floor, next will be tail light panel then both inner front aprons. After that, the drive line gets fitted and a alumn driveshaft will be fabricated. On to the engine.. mexican block, .030 is awaiting 331 stroker kit. plans include AFR 185 heads, stage 2, MAC intakeand 70mm TB. 77mm MAF and 36# injectors are in the garage. All this leads up to what I cant wait to start.. a custom fabbed, twin turbo setup based on Garett GTBB35 turbos that will run at 10 PSI. Add an intercoller and I'm gonna go look for Vipers and Vetts. I have pics but no web site to post so if you are interested, leave private request

G

·
0 Posts
and how much money did all of this take. im just interested in knowing cuz one of these years i might have enough saved up to do all these nice upgrades (but most likely not). id love to see pics though.

·
Registered
20,856 Posts
Are you related to that guy on Stangnet who was building that Porsche eater?

Tom
You can do anything you want to......ONCE!
aka "my 66 coupe"
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1575517&a=11977890&p=44194856.jpg

Hale Boppe comet shot off my roof. See you can use 100 iso at night with no flash!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sold project #2, 64.5 Ragoon red, 289 4v, 4 spd for $8,500. I used that money for the FB project. Currently, I'm into the car for about that. I spent $1,400 on the car and about $4,500 on the mods thus far.

Porshe eator was the inspiration for my car but we approached the projects different. I still have to deal with the tight shock tower clearances and he redid the front end and got rid of the shock towers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts