Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some more information about my 64 1/2 convertable I posted last week. Besides restoring or replacing the entire interior,and installing new floors,inner frame rails,torque boxes front and rear and sand blasting all rust and crud from the entire body, then priming and painting every inch of sheet metal. This great little car has the console,automatic,AM FM sterio. I put aluminized dual exhaust through the rear valance. Heavy duty springs,one inch sway bar,lowered the upper A arms.Brand New power steering componants.Brand new Styled steel wheels,15x7,michelins.I went through the engine,40 over,roller tiped rockers,screw in studs,The works,it is smoother than your fathers cadilac.Did I mention the power top is brand new,not even a wrinkle yet. Need I say more,this is one sweet car, and will be worth a lot more next year when the Mustang will celebrate it's 40th birthday. This car has the generator,giant horns that work,all the funny 64 1/2 stuff that makes them unique. The hood and headlight bezel.
Some one must need a car like this for their lovely wife or to put in a museum somewhere. The price for now is still 22,000. E mail- [email protected] or phone-413-648-9885

1 - 1 of 1 Posts