Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1964.5 coupe just out of the paint shop. The floor have been patched, front 15" of the front frame rails have been replaced, the rear frame rail extentions(18") have been replaced, trunk floors and drops and rear trunk support have been replaced. Cowl does not leak, all glass is good

It is painted the original Winbeldon White(base/clear) and the interior color is blue. It has the original 260 that is freshly rebuilt, the trany looks to have been gone through also. This is a factory AC car. The bottom of the car has been cleaned and painted black(the car was undercoated sometime in it life and I left it). I have put new brakes(wheel cylinders, shoes, hardware, lines and had the drums turned), new shocks all around. the suspension and steering(manual) seems ok. I have installed the motor and trany but have not fired it yet. The motor and bay have been detail. All sheet metal will be hung and lined up.

I have everything to complete the car, exterior trim, bumpers, etc. I have all interior pieces and weatherstripping. I have the paint/dye and bazels and such.

For more info call Tony at 614-204-4474

·
Registered
525 Posts
whats the date code please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts