Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the best rad. support with front cross member. NPD has one P/N 16138-1B for 124.95$ Anyone know of a better price and part out there? Tks Scott

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a Dynacorn dealer out here and i'm too late to contact them to see if they stock a Dynacorn P/N 3640E rad support w/x member. I might save some $ sense i can get it local

·
Registered
35,881 Posts
Hate to tell you, but that's a 65-66 rad support, not correct for a generator-equipped 64. No one make the 64 part.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tks 22GT. I did find this picture of a 64 stang and My 64 stang. I see the added vents by the batt. Is this what your meaning? I did notice that my 64 is like a 65 rad support and you can tell it's been swapped out. I do have a 65 stang Donar and it's rad, support is the same as mine. So eather way, My 64 has a 65 Rad support already in it. If i can't find the 64 Rad support as you say then i'll have to put a 65 in it. The Rad. support that in it has been cut up for tran's cooler lines and the cross member is all dented up. Tks for the head's up on this C-ya Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both Dutchman and i are needing to find a 64 Rad. support with the 3 generator louvers stamped in them. Any one know anybody who can punch these louvers in a new Rad. support? Tks Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts