Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 35 year collection of "basic" parts from 40-50 cars parted out during that time. What am I referring to? Carbs, instrument clusters, seats, interior parts, fuel filler necks, headlight doors, door handles, glove box doors, valve covers, steering boxes, glass etc.. You get the idea. If you are looking for a part, Send me a PM, I will dig up, assess condition, price and then send pics. I do not have rare NOS parts available at this time.
Let me know what you are ready to buy! I am in CLEVELAND, OH

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am doing a 65 v8 conversion. so far parts wise I have a 80 302, accelerator bracket with auto kickdown, holley 750 carb, 66 disc spindles. I will be needing other parts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
289kman

I am looking for a V8 accelerator pedal bracket and linkage and long tube headers for a 302 in a 1965 coupe.
Also need alternator brackets for the same application.

Got any of this stuff?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm looking for a 3 groove crank pulley (C5AE-6312-B) and a 2 groove water pump pulley (for a PS car). Also the idler pulley/bracket. I'm adding A/C to my 65 Conv.

Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
need a 65 black dash pad, and the top plastic duct pieces for the defroster hoses. I also need headlight doors for both sides.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I am looking for a automatic shifter assembly.

·
Registered
351 Posts
need a 65 black dash pad, and the top plastic duct pieces for the defroster hoses. I also need headlight doors for both sides.
I have a pair of excellent used headlight doors that I would sell for $20 plus shipping. The doors have no damage to them of any kind. They need the old paint removed and they are then ready for new primer and paint. If 289kman does not have what you need let me know.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do you have any windshield washer components, such as the resevoir, motor, nozzles, etc?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts