Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I am looking for a 65-66 coupe. I need it to be a driver as I dont want to do alot of work to it. Color isnt a major concern but it must be a v8 and I would prefer a manual transmission. I would like very minimal rust. I will consider anywhere in the country depending on price but I live in Pennsylvania.

I will appreciate any help or links to good deals. I am able to spend up to 10,000 total. I would think this could get me a good coupe for that price and possibly if I had my way a GT would be awesome.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a coupe for sale in the Bethlehem, PA area. Only one problem, I want more than $10,000 for it. No rust anywhere and straight car.
1966 Wimbledon White coupe. Factory loaded coupe. Black Pony Interior, A-code 225 HP 4 barrel, 4 speed, AC, power disc brake, PS, console, 8k Rally Pack, Styled steel wheels, 8-Track/AM stereo, custom dual exhaust and too much more (to keep the list short). Complete restoration and mild custom work. I still have the factory original parts, auto transmission and a variety of other parts. Call Walter cell (202) 603-2607. e-mail: [email protected] for pictures and more information.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have 2 right now that I am getting ready to start working on. Depending on what you want Im pretty sure I can get it done for about 10k. i also have connections for a couple of coupes that need total restoration also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts