Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright - I have a very clean and complete burgundy and tan two tone standard interior out of a 65 coupe (door panels, front and rear seats, rear side panels, visors). The seats were reupholstered (a while back) with new padding etc and have never been used.

What is a fair asking price to sell all of it as a package?

Next - I know someone with a complete deluxe interior (65/66) in all black - all of the parts I listed plus a dash pad, deluxe door handles and a 'hump hugger' center console - what is a fair price for this (none of the parts are new, but they are all in excellent shape apart from the door pull sockets on the deluxe door panels - there are cracks around them)
What is a fair price to pay for this set?

Same guy also has a clean grille, clean running horse with corral and spears (no foglights) - what is fair on this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bueller - Bueller?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have - but I am wondering what a fair package price would be. If I total up new door panels, seat covers etc - it adds up quick.

I was just hoping that someone on here had bought/sold an interior set.

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Mako, are you asking what would be fair price for a used imterior?

·
Registered
961 Posts
I just bought a used 65 white convertible interior off CL; standard seat covers (front and back), door panels with arm rests, kick panels, visors, door and window handles, and a complete console (less the wiring harness) for $400.00 (including shipping). Good condition for a driver, no rips or tears. I was just looking for the console and came across this. I thought it was a pretty good deal, not quite the package that your offering but something to compare to?

·
Registered
637 Posts
A buddy at work just bought a used 65-66 black console for $50. I thought it was a good deal, but I don't go to that many swap meets.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
- I sell core front buckets seats for $50 each. Since yours are nice I would say $100 each. Just hopefully its the color they want.
- I sell back seats for $30 mostly becuase I have sooo many
interior qtr trim I sell for $25 a pair
- Door panels I would say $ 60 for the pair since they are used. but just the trim is nice to have.
- Your friends black deluxe should bring $250 for the pair and another $50 for the rear seat.
- His dash pad $75
- Grille - $25
- Corral - $25

Just my 2 cents from my experience in mustang parts.
Good luck, Chris

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mako, are you asking what would be fair price for a used imterior?

Yep - for the one I am thinking about buying (the black deluxe)
and the one that I would sell (standard burgundy and tan)

Thanks everyone - this helps, I was just looking for some validation that I was headed in the right direction

1 - 10 of 10 Posts