Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a wide collection of parts ive saved over the years. i think the prices are resonable i just need to get this stuff out of my garage! here is my web sire were you can find the pictures of the parts. double click to enlarge picture. e-mail me at [email protected] heres the link!! my zip:07624 northern NJ

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
For the record I didn't post that because I was interested or to be a wiseguy.Personally I wouldn't pay anything for one because I usually either throw them out or turn them in for cores.I would think fair market like on ebay is probably in the area of around $5. I would say a used heater core,very few people would touch because that's a decent amount of work to do to install a used part,Ditto with a used water pump.Believe me I am a huge packrat,So I know where you are coming from it's a tough call.Obviously things like sheetmetal are always good as long as they don't have serious rust issues.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
I'll take the equalizer for the the $15 you have listed, How much for shipping to 06413? How do you prefer to be paid?

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I bought the p/s setup from you. the slave cylinder had damaged threads & was reuined because if it. it loked like yo utried ot remove it from the center link w/a hammer on the top of the stud. nice going

1 - 8 of 8 Posts