Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used less than 500 miles, rebuilt original units. ready to install. please make a reasonable offer. I also have a new brake line from the MC to junction block.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Charles,

I am a newbie '66 Coupe owner, and one of the things I want to do is add a power brake booster to my manual drum brakes. Is that what you're selling here? Sorry for the lame question, just want to understand before pursuing further.

Thanks,

Bruce

PS. Does this unit require anything else for installation? New/more holes drilled through the firewall? New peddle? Thanks again.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, you can just add the booster. no modifications required. the booster has it's own pushrod/arm on the back. if you bought this, all you would have to do is connect a vacuum line to it.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Has the unit been sold yet?
What would shipping be to 44134?
Whats your starting price?
Any Pictures?

Dan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sold yet. Shipping will be about $15. Make an offer. No pictures, the booster is painted black and has all the correct 65/66 brackets on the back. Master cylinder is new.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. One more lame question. I've read about the need for the vaccum line and have been told it can be obtained from either the back of the carb or the intake manifold. What type of physical "line" do I need for this (hard/soft?) and is it easy to find? Also, does the installation of this line require any modifications to the carb or intake manifold?

I'm having a great time learning this stuff and appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
938 Posts
Sent you mail..it didn' go thru. Said even looking at Mustangsteves page can't figure what to offer but original, rebuilt but used offered 60 and shipping
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts